Friday, April 25, 2008

What Women Want Expo... May 2nd & 3rd
Julie Thompson, Camille Jennings, and I are selling stuff at the What Women Want Expo next weekend! You can check Julie's and Camille's blog to see thier cute stuff. I will be selling my hand crafted cards! I love that Julie has inspired me to keep doing something crafty amongst my busy crazy life! I am FINALLY done with this semester of school!!! I will have a few weeks off until summer school starts. If any out of towners are interested in cards email me and let me know! :) I am excited for the Expo, it will be lots of fun!
My Heaven on Earth...
Ok, so I absolutely love chocolate and I love strawberries, so when they come in a package deal I am super excited! Last week somtime my roommate Annie and I made these chocolate strawberry parfaits. They were so so yummy! All you need is instant chocolate pudding, strawberries, raspberries, crumbled up oreo cookies, and some cool whip! :) It was DELICIOUS! And speaking of other things that I love--Ultimate Frisbee!!! Ok I know I'm a dork, but I love ultimate! I have played with different friends throughout the years and I love it! We play on Wednesday nights if anyone is interested! :)


6 comments:

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

We went to East Elementary's spirit festival last night to watch our nieces and nephews perform. Our favorite part had to be the "Annie" grand finale with Daddy Warbucks! Dustin thinks your dad's new nickname should be D-Dub Dawg in honor of his acting debut.

Fawsons said...

Hi Charise! It's good to here from ya. We're all good here in Wyoming. It looks like you're doing well. It's fun to see your blog. Supper cute cards by the way. How is good ole' Bloomington Elementary?

Bridgett

Shanna said...

Looks good, I think you will have to make me one sometime! Maybe our next project day!

Angee Leishman said...

Charise,
You are so dang cute! That treat looks yummy. I am going to make it for our treat for family night tonight!

THE HAFENS said...

So you inspired me at Girls Day the other day to start a blog... Well I did it, so next time we get together you'll have to teach me more about this stuff! Carey

Team Rykert said...

Well...your booth at the expo was fabulous and as always you are very talented! It was so fun to see you! I am glad that Kel and I came down. My tan is super funky though!