Too bad I missed out on that! Hey, we ended up going to LakeShore in Vegas. Dustin's still looking through your catalog to get ideas to order next year. Also, he wants to start building up his reading center with next year's budget money, so in August/September we'll start ordering with your book orders. Thanks for all of your help!
3 comments:
What a trooper, those pictures are awesome!! I'm glad you finally put them on.
So funny! I'm still sad I didn't get to see it in person!
Too bad I missed out on that! Hey, we ended up going to LakeShore in Vegas. Dustin's still looking through your catalog to get ideas to order next year. Also, he wants to start building up his reading center with next year's budget money, so in August/September we'll start ordering with your book orders. Thanks for all of your help!
Post a Comment