Saturday, April 12, 2008
Just Can't Say No...
So my lovely Saturday consists of writing papers for homework! Exciting I know, but at least I am down to about two weeks left of this semester and then I get a break for about a month! :) So I am at my parents house on the computer and my little 4 year old nephew, Rushton, comes into the office and with the cutest expressions says, "Reese, will you come and play games with me?" (which is Mario Kart on the Wii--his favorite) I said "I a few minutes" He said, "Aww! please come and take a break, it will only be for a little while". Now how can you resist such a sweetheart! So my dedicated day of homework, was interrupted with a short break of Mario Kart with the cutest nephew ever! :) He is so animated and entertaining. I love spending time with him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a great aunt!!
You are a such a great aunt (and teacher!!!)
We are all counting down until summer. I love summer break. But going back to school in the fall will be better as long as Sami gets in your class. You got to help me make sure of that =]
Okay.. question what is caving?? And where are they?? How come i have never been there! Sounds like fun!!!
Post a Comment