Live Simple -- Give More -- Expect Less
I love that picture. You are such a great example.
I am right there with you! I LOVE the temple!!!
Amen to that. What a gorgeous picture of the St. George Temple!
what a pretty picture!!
I'm pretty sure anyone who's been would definitely attest to that.
I actually went there today! I love it! It resets you, makes you ready to handle the anything!
Such a great place! I need to get there more...hey I am going to come take your place in the class for like 30 minutes next week. Be thinking about what day will be best. Hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I love that picture. You are such a great example.
I am right there with you! I LOVE the temple!!!
Amen to that. What a gorgeous picture of the St. George Temple!
what a pretty picture!!
I'm pretty sure anyone who's been would definitely attest to that.
I actually went there today! I love it! It resets you, makes you ready to handle the anything!
Such a great place! I need to get there more...hey I am going to come take your place in the class for like 30 minutes next week. Be thinking about what day will be best. Hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment