Birthday Party and Snow Party all in one night!
I love spending time with the Family!
Rushton & Reese playing in the snow on the back porch!
Andee & Steve (Andee's friend) starting the snowman!
Steve, Andee, & Rushton with the finished product in our front yard. The snowman even got a mohawk :). We haven't seen this much snow in a long time!
7 comments:
Justin didn't think there was enough snow for a snowman, you proved hime wrong!
oh my...snow in SG! That is an event for sure- you're hair looks like it's longer- I like it!
Wow!! I heard SG got a lot of snow, but that is crazy...enough to build a snowman!!
Hey there! I found your blog from someones I can't remember! Looks like you've been having fun!
Hey! I found your blog today! You are so cute! Hope you are doing well! How is teaching?
I can't believe it snowed!
Okay, we have MUCH more snow than that, but I can't seem to make a decent snow man... I'm impressed! Looks fun!
Post a Comment