February is a big birthday month for our family. Four of the Seven kids's b-days are in February. Alisha and I get to share this next week so tonight we had our Family Birthday Party. Alisha is on Monday, and mine is on Wednesday. It was wierd to open presents early, but it is ok to be spoiled every once in a while I guess :).
The Sisters

The Birthday Girls! :) -Make a wish-

This weekend I babysat Rushton and Paige. It was so fun to have them friday and saturday. We played and had lots of fun. We visited Grandma and Grandpa, played with bubbles outside, played basketball, played in the tent and played with trains. It was fun to hang out with them, since amongst my busy schedule I usually only see them on Sunday for a bit. I love these two, they are so cute and fun and they grow up fast! Paige is just starting to walk- it is so fun to see her change and learn new things.


P.S. I am so excited to have President's Day off! :)
This weekend I babysat Rushton and Paige. It was so fun to have them friday and saturday. We played and had lots of fun. We visited Grandma and Grandpa, played with bubbles outside, played basketball, played in the tent and played with trains. It was fun to hang out with them, since amongst my busy schedule I usually only see them on Sunday for a bit. I love these two, they are so cute and fun and they grow up fast! Paige is just starting to walk- it is so fun to see her change and learn new things.
8 comments:
Charise,
I bet you are the BEST babysitter & Aunt ever! Happy early birthday, I hope Wednesday will be good for you!
Happy Birthday!! Yea, holidays are the best ;)
Looks like fun. Happy Birthday on Wednesday!
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you!! If you are lucky you might even get the singing version on the big day!! Love Ya!
I just read your blog and then I remembered that we share the same b-day! So since today's the day...Happy Birthday! Hope you have a day filled with fun and great presents!:)
Happy Birthday, Charise! Where are you going on your Spring Break Cruise? I hope you love it as much as we loved ours.
Cutie I just found your blog and had to say hi! I miss you and it looks like you are so happy so I am glad. Take care and keep in touch!
Charise!
I need your help to make my blog cute. I just downloaded a bunch of cute stuff from shabbyprincess and now I am stuck! You are a wiz at all of this can you help me?
Post a Comment