Okay! I am soooooo happy for them. Amy has been wanting to be a mom for sooo long! This is such terrific news! Tell her I said so! Steph P.S. Thanks for your blog info. I love keeping track of friends this way!
Charise! I'm so excited for Amy! Aiden looks like the sweetest little guy and is so lucky to get Amy for a Mom- How are you? How is school? I'm so glad I found ya!
5 comments:
So exciting! Tell her congrats.
Okay! I am soooooo happy for them. Amy has been wanting to be a mom for sooo long! This is such terrific news! Tell her I said so!
Steph
P.S. Thanks for your blog info. I love keeping track of friends this way!
Charise! I'm so excited for Amy! Aiden looks like the sweetest little guy and is so lucky to get Amy for a Mom-
How are you? How is school? I'm so glad I found ya!
Reesie! Hey girl, I found your blog while on someone elses and thought I would say hello! Hope all is well. Keep in touch.
I like your blog Miss Gardner-From Trevor Dalton
Post a Comment