Saturday, January 5, 2008

New Years Eve

My friends and I were excited to party on New Years Eve! Christmas break went by way too fast! We went down town for First Night and went to see my brother Jeff's band (City of Ashburn) play. They did really great! Then we went to a Dance and danced our hearts out! I hope everyone is ready for a great new year!

Charise-Chelsy-Nicole

Shandra-Charise-Chelsy
Charise-Chad-Shandra
Chad-Chelsy-Cody

Charise- Amy


8 comments:

Staci said...

Hey Charise I love your blog its way festive well i was browsin and found you mine is www.kirklandfam.blogspot.com, well have a Happy New Year

Angee Leishman said...

Charise,
YOu look so pretty in those pictures! I especially love your cute little red (cold) nose. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Angee

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Looks like a fun new years eve....How do you feel about blind dates? I have a great cousin that I think you would go great with...anyway there is a picture of him on my blog holding Max at our Christmas Dinner Party...Let me know what you think.
Have fun!!Lyndi

Frei Family said...

Charise you look so cute!! Looks like new year's was fun!! I miss St. george! Well i finally started this blogging thing! Good way for our families and friends to keep track of us!!! Sara

*Aliese* said...

How fun! I do love get-togethers with friends.

Shanna said...

You guys always have such a great time. Wow, what was life like before kids. Thanks for being such a great friend to all of us. We love ya!!

Angee Leishman said...

Charise,
I love your pictures and I miss you so much. I'm still not feeling good but hope to be back @ school soon. Love, Ashlyn Leishman

Shanna said...

Ok, here I go again. You do realize New Years Eve was like three weeks ago. I think you get what I'm getting at. Love Ya!!