Sunday, January 20, 2008

Our Miracle Baby

Our little Miracle Baby! I took these pictures on my phone, so the quality is horrible. But I wanted to share the happy news! My friends (and practically family) Amy and Jayson Hansen were able to adopt a baby this week. They have only been talking to the birth mom for about 3 weeks and she had him this last Monday, January 14th. He was born at 11:07pm and was 7 lbs 3 oz and 19 inches long. He is simply perfect, I cannot describe him any other way.


His name is Aiden Jayson Hansen. Many of us have been praying for this miracle for a long time, and we are so grateful he has arrived! It has happened so fast, but it has been so wonderful. Amy has taken some awesome pictures, so when I get those, and I will post them too :). Thank you Heavenly Father for all of our many wonderful blessings!



5 comments:

Shanna said...

How cute, I love happy stories like this!!

Heidi said...

It is a miracle, I would have to agree. And a very touching story.

Rachael said...

I don't know your friend, but I understand those kind of miracles - so I'm SO happy for her! I'm even tearing up.... That's so awesome!

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

What can I say, adoption is absolutely amazing....I want to know all the details about her adoption. He is so adorable.

Dalton Family said...

I am so happy for Amy! I hung out with her a few times when Trevor was a baby. How wonderful for her and her husband. Come check out my new blog www.daltonfamfive.blogspot .com