Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Family Pictures

I love my Family! They are the best! For Christmas I got my parents family pictures because we haven't had a family picture taken for about 8 years. We took them in February (and yes I am a slacker because it is July and I am just posting it). Just thought I would share!

10 comments:

Frei Family said...

Cute!! I really like the white shirts and levis with the red rocks!!

Josh, Lindsie, and Ava said...

What a cute family! That is such a great idea as a gift, I might have to copy.

Kisten Downey said...

Way cute picture.. im glad things are going great for you... you look awesome.....

Angee Leishman said...

You have a beautiful family! We sure miss you!!

Dalton Family said...

So cute! You have great parents!

Will and Jeannette said...

Hey Charise -
It's Will, amazing what you can find on Google! Hope you don't mind me saying Hello - everyone looks great. Hope all is well.

*Aliese* said...

Can I just say this motif is one of my favorites for large family photos? We have family photos with Darrin's family in August and the boys are wearing lime green and the girls are wearing hot pink...I'm completely skeptical...

Heidi said...

What a great looking family. Seriously you look great. We have a similar picture in white that Amy took of our family.

Steph said...

Sounds like you're as travelin' a fool as us these days! Fun stuff! You looks so great in your family picture. Well, in ALL your pics actually!

Julie said...

Where is Andy's hubby? Was this before you knew they were getting married? The pic is way cute!