A group of singles wards combined to take a day trip to Manti this last Saturday. It was so nice to take break from homework! We had 2 charter buses, we left early in the morning and stopped at Cove Fort on the way up. Then we did a temple session when we got to Manti, which was amazing! Then we ate dinner, walked around town-taking silly pictures. And went to the Manti Pageant that night, and then headed home! It was fun to play and be silly with the friends!
And crazy friends=silly pictures

12 comments:
Sounds fun; we used to go to the Manti Pageant ALL THE TIME when I lived up North and I miss it so much.
So fun... when i was in college we use to road trip to manti for the pageant... That looks like you had lots of fun!!
Looks like you had a fun time. I love the Manti pagent!
Ahh my favorite temple by far!! Of course I am a little bias because that is where we were married. It looks like you had a fun time. It is always nice to take a break and act like kids again!
I was at the Manti Pagent Saturday night! How crazy is that. Too bad we didnt run into each other.
Cute pics! What a fun time...it was so good to see you this week at Pizza Factory!:)
Hey Reese! We just passed through there today coming back from Sue's wedding! I love that temple too. My parents were married there! Talk to you soon. Hope you are out on a hot date tonight:)
Hi Charise, thanks for the comments... you better call me when you get down here!!!! I know you will be a little busy with your cousins wedding but their is always room me and maybe ice cream or lunch or something!
PS that looked like it was a way fun trip.. I'm jealous!
Looks like your having a great summer!
Looks fun! How's life as a mom of three kids? Do you feel my pain yet, Just Kiddin!! Gotta Love Em!
Hi Reese! Yes the wedding went great. Busy Busy but it turned out great and Sue and Rick looked totally happy. I will eventually get pictures up of the wedding but not today. I am too lazy today.
Post a Comment