Sunday, November 18, 2007

Jubilee of Trees

So after being harassed by two of my friends :), I guess I need to update my blog! I can say that this month has been super busy and crazy. Work and homework are enough to keep me on my toes, but then you throw in the social life and everything else. :) Last night a bunch of my friends did a group date, we played three legged soccer- it was a blast! Life is good, just super super busy, but I am super exicted for the holidays coming up! Christmas is my favorite! :)



So on this last Friday, we took our first graders on a field trip to the Jubilee of Trees. It was so much fun to walk around and see all of the fun Christmas trees. The first graders helped make some of the ornaments and two of my wonderful room moms helped put everything together and make it look fantastic! Thanks Lyndi and Mandi :). Our field trip turned out great!

5 comments:

Shanna said...

I'm glad the harrassing did some good. Just Kidding, have a great Sunday!

Shanna said...

Oh yeah, I will post some pictures of the class at the jubilee for you. I already did two posts today, so I will probably do it tomorrow.

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

The fieldtrip was a success! The kids seem to love it. I hope someone buys this tree:)

HRH mbs said...

Glad you updated your blog! :) I check it every week to see what you're "up to." :) Happy Thanksgiving! MB Sierer

Mandi said...

Yay! The tree sold! It was fun seeing all the kids their:)