Sad that I didn't end up taking any pictures on Thanksgiving. It was a wonderful day and I love thinking about all the many things I am thankful for in my life. The night before thanksgiving, I went down to Vegas to pick up my friend Shandra. She flew in from Pheonix and we went out to PF Changs for dinner. It is one of my favorite places to eat! And then on Friday I went back to Vegas for some Shopping! I went with Shanna and Kelsey and we shopped until we dropped! I'll have to get a picture from Shanna of all of our shopping bags when we were done. We drove in Shanna's truck and we all three had to ride in the front seat on the way home because the back seat was full to the brim with shopping bags, it was great! And the best part is we are pretty much ready for Christmas! What a fun girls day we had. Today has been wonderful to have a day to run errands and do homework, I love having a few days off of work :). I've got to get started on my Christmas cards, now that Thanksgiving is over!
2 comments:
I love shopping the day after thanksgiving!
What a fun day, THANKS!!
Post a Comment