On Halloween, we had a great class party at school thanks to my wonderful room moms! I couldn't ask for better ones! We had fun games and then the whole school had a parade. If you want to check out cute pictures of my students go to Lyndi Dunlavy's Blog to check them out. I have great students and they were so cute on Halloween :). Later that night I went to my parents ward Trunk-or-Treat to see my adorable niece and nephew. Here is Rushton and Paige- our Super Kids!
6 comments:
Well don't you look like a hot Miss America! You need to email the picture of all of the moms together, because I didn't get that one. Anyway, I love your blog and I am so glad that I found it. Madsy is saying hi to you right now.
See you later!
Lyndi
I wish I'd had a reason to dress up this year! I love it but Zach doesn't so much... Rushton & Paige are so cute! Rushton is totally a mini-Alisha.
Hey Charise, it's Lindsie McDaniel, I just ran into your blog from Kristen Lotz'. So I am adding you to my links. You look great and I am so jealous that you are teaching. I am now at home with my baby girl and loving it but totally missing teaching. Feel free to visit my blog joshandlindsie.blogspot.com
You look SO cute Charise!
Tag you're it! Read my blog for more details.
Ok Charise, time to update your blog. What do you think you are busy or something!!
Post a Comment