Sunday, May 9, 2010

Funny Story



So this is even just for me to remember! So at Christmas time, I decided to get a new iphone! (and I love it). But that meant changing cell phone services. I canceled my old plan, and it must have been great timing, because my next bill they sent me was 20 cents... I repeat 20 cents. When I got the bill, my first thought was: "you spent more in postage and paper than the cost of my actual bill". (someone wasn't thinking). :) So me and my parents got a good laugh out of it. Well my dad suggests to send the bill back with a quarter taped to it with a note that said "keep the change". So I did just that. ( I figured then a real person would have to handle it and not anything automated. ) Well, the next month rolls around and I get another bill, but this time with a credit of 5 cents! :) I was dying! Really, they sent me another bill (cost of postage and paper) to tell me I had a credit of 5 cents. The picture above is my proof! The next month comes and I get the same bill again! A credit of 5 cents! Wow these people are really smart! :) I haven't seen anything since then, so I'm hoping they figured it out, or they might be loosing some good money on postage and paper!
Hey at least it gave me a good laugh--- a few times!

2 comments:

Angee Leishman said...

That's too funny! I love that you sent the quarter back and said keep the change!

*Aliese* said...

That's phenomenal.