
Last weekend (my last day of summer) I got the chance to go to the lake with a group of our friends. It was a way random group, but it turned out to be really fun! We spent the whole day on the lake! It helped my tan of course and it was so fun! Everyone got a chance to wakeboard and then tube!
The water was pretty choppy when it was my turn, but I decided to try and jump the wake anyways. I usually just attempt at jumping the wake and biff it pretty hard! But this time, I actually caught AIR and LANDED it (then biffed it)! I was in shock! You can't really see my face, but I was like... woah-- is this really happening? It was a joyous moment for me! :) Maybe now I'll be more daring when it comes to my wakeboarding skills. I just love the Lake!
2 comments:
HaHaHa! Good job, Reese! My wakeboarding skills are...well...you were the last person to experience them so what does that say? :) It looks like you made the most of your summer vacation; that's fabulous.
Hey, so how has school gone so far? I hope you have a good class this year!
Post a Comment