Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Best Roomies

Kristin- Deon
Kristin- Charise- So we used these two bottom pictures to make a pillow case for Deon when she left! It all started as a joke, but we want her to see our smiling faces every night before she goes to bed! :)
Deon, Kristin, and I have been roomies for the past year! It has been so fun to live together and get to know each other better. We have grown so much together and learned so much from one another. I will never forget these two--ever!! Deon moved up north--- and we will miss her so! But Kristin still gets to put up with me! :)

1 comment:

Catherine said...

It looks like your summer rocked, Charise! I'm glad. :) Are you excited to meet your new students? The first week back is always so stressful, but so fun. Good luck with it!

Your roommates are darling. Is that the Kristin (besides Kristen Cox) that graduated from DSC with us? Everytime I see her on your blog, I wonder that, but she looks a little different if it is the same girl. Fill me in!