Sunday, May 3, 2009

Official Graduation

So I have updated my blog quite a bit today- so keep scrolling down! :) Here are a few pictures from my Graduation from SUU. It was yesterday! President Monson was the speaker- it was great! I was on the 4th row-- and I don't think I have ever been that close to the prophet before. It was a great day! I have one class to finish this summer- so officially I will be done in July-- but the hardest part (my internships) are done! Two years flies by fast! I have played a lot this week with all of my fun friends!





Mom, Me, & Grandma Bev- Love you!


I want to thank my amazing parent for supporting me- I love you mom and dad- You're the best! :)

6 comments:

HRH mbs said...

Congrats! :)

Julie said...

Awe! You look beautiful and your hair is getting soo long. So i wish I had been there. My bro-in-law Trent graduated too and was telling us Pres. Monson was speaking. Congrats!

Catherine said...

Charise, that is so exciting you received your Masters Degree! Way to go. It doesn't seem that long ago when we were all together at DSC getting our B.S.

PS) You are looking so gorgeous by the way!

JonesieMom said...

A BIG congrats to you Reesie. I'm so proud of you. I'm sorry I haven't even gotten a card off to you--what a "lame" Aunt I am! I loved your announcement--you are looking great these days! One of these days your prince is going to come and sweep you off your feet!
Love ya!

Shanna said...

Congrats!! I know how nice it will be for you to be done officially!! Maybe then we can finally have that girls night out that we have been talking about ALL YEAR!!

Pressett Family said...

congrats! That is so awesome!
Stasha