Sunday, May 17, 2009

Lake Trip

FIRST LAKE TRIP OF THE SEASON....
I love going to the lake and go boating! Amy and Jayson were great to take a few of us girls out for the afternoon on Saturday! It was so much fun! We decided it was good thearpy for all of us to chill on the boat, enjoy the sun rays, and play our little hearts out! :) Cami came down for the weekend from up north so we played a ton! I've learned in the past few weeks that dating is always a new adventure, and there is always something to learn from every situation. Dating: sometimes fun and sometimes not fun!- but what is new about that statement- right!

Cami & Charise
Jayson & Aiden

Cherie & Charise- I met Cherie in January when she moved down here,
it has been so much fun getting to know her!

Amy & Aiden- Chillin on the boat! You guys are the best!

Jayson & Charise- Surfing behind the boat - Double time!



Cami and I have crazy fun when we get together!
Girls-- Just wanna have fun! :)

2 comments:

THE KNELL CREW said...

How fun we had our first trip a few weeks ago I hope the water was a little warmer than when we went! I had to wear a wet suit to jetski I am too climatized to warm weather and much warmer water! :0)

Frei Family said...

So fun!! I am so jealous!! I love the Lake!! And i sure do miss that little Aiden boy!!