Sunday, July 21, 2013

Saying Goodbye..

Last Day of School
May 2013
"Saying goodbye is never easy.... I did good today until I said goodbye to Mrs. Bigham as I was walking out the door. And it hit me, this has been my home for the last 8 years. Today is a bittersweet day. I'm sad to leave Bloomington, but super excited for my new adventure at Crimson View (new school they are building). Thank you Bloomington students, parents, and faculty! You are the best! I will never forget the impact you have had in my life! :) I have made some of my very dearest friends because of you Bloomington Elementary!"

This was one of the hardest decisions for me to make. Life is good and I love it here at Bloomington. I am excited for a new adventure, it will help me grow! (sometimes we have to step out of our comfort zones) :) But making hard decisions is never easy. Everything fell into place and worked out the way it should.

I will be going back to first grade at the new school (Crimson View Elementary). Kindergarten: you have taught me much and I am grateful for the past 3 years with my cute kindergarten students. 








No comments: