Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Day in my life...

This past week was pretty busy but full if good things! I started my day off, last Thursday, with a bike ride with my roommate Courtney! We stopped by and said hi to Grandma Bev and on the way home I did get a battle wound, but it was a fun morning! I also made "snot bars" which are amazingly delicious! (no snot is involved in the making... they are just gooey goodness). My whole family loves snot bars! Our carpets got cleaned! Yeah! (you know you are an adult when you get excited to have your carpets cleaned) then some of our friends had a dinner night and I even got to ride a horse! ( pictures to come) It was a fun filled day!

:) Right now I'm a little excited I can blog from my phone in the airport!

No comments: