My Grandma Bev put together a Family Reunion this year for all of her Children (the Gardner kids). It was so much fun to get everyone in one place! Fish Lake was beautiful. We had wonderful meals, played games, and just enjoyed each others company! I just LOVE my FAMILY!
Kathy, Grandma Bev, Arielle, & Karalee
Annette & Reese
Sisters: Michelle, Lori, & Annette
Tyler & Shaylee
Fishing game for little ones! Thanks Myers Family for putting it on! The best part was when Derek pulled over a real fish! :)
Janelle, Brandon, & Brad
Corn Hole! Uncle Dave's favorite game!
Chelsea & Elyssa
Grandma Bev and her kids. Lori, Dave, Michelle, Annette, & Matt
Brandon & Griffin
The Whole Squires Clan (Lori's Family)
Dad, Mom, Me, & Gary & Alecia
Michelle & Grandma
2 comments:
Hooray! So many fun memories! I love our family!
Aw, I miss corn hole!
Post a Comment