



Every year we draw names for giving gifts between the siblings. I had Alisha this year and we decided to make it a homemade Christmas. It was a fun adventure! My trusty side-kick (Julie Thompson) helped me along the way! (I'm not very talented with a sewing machine, but I'm hoping to get more comfortable.) After many hours of working hard here is Alisha opening them on Christmas day! I was super excited to make them for her: a apron and place mats. So the funny part about the adventure is that Santa brought me the sewing machine about 3 years ago and this was its first adventure out of the box. :) Thanks Julie for all your help-- I couldn't have done it without you! And I hope you enjoy your new projects Alisha! Thanks for being such great sister! :)
2 comments:
I'm shocked that your sewing machine's maiden voyage was three years after it was received! Good job on the apron; so cute! I pretty much LOVE Damask fabric.
:) Loved helping you!
Post a Comment