Monday, October 18, 2010

Family Vacation

This year we stayed in Oceanside California for our annual family vacation. The weather was more on the cool side so we didn't end up at the beach, but we did get plenty of shopping, eating, and relaxing in! :) It was a super nice getaway from reality (since my life is pretty busy right now). I can't believe we are in the middle of October! Halloween is almost here! Enjoy the crazy fun pics from our trip! I do love spending time with the family- you're the best!
View from the balcony :)

Oceanside Harbor
Baby Dylann was so excited to be on vacation, but after a little shopping she was out! :)

Checking out La Jolla Cove and all the cool seals.


Rushton, Paige, and Ethan- Tag! You're it!

Mom and Dad and the grand kids :)





Yummy Ice Cream!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! Had so much fun with you there! Thanks for being such a fantastic Aunt and Sister. We love you!

Janelle said...

Cute pictures! I want to go on vacation! That is true 90% of the time though, right? Looks like you guys had a great time!