Since the 4th was on Sunday this year, I went to Las Vegas on Saturday with Grandma Bev to go to my cousin, Elyssa's Bridal Shower for the day. I then watched fireworks with the friends that night back home. Then on Monday, Richfield, was having their festivities and Grandma Bev wanted to go, so Dad and I tagged along for the day! We went to the Parade and the Park for all of the fun! Grandma grew up in Richfield and when my dad was little and when I was little we used to go there for every 4th of July and play with the family! I have some really fond memories of playing with the cousins and enjoying all the fun things for the 4th. This is our picture of 3 generations. Grandma Bev is my Dad's mom and she is my grandma who I simply adore! I love living close to her and getting to see her often. My first few years of teaching, she would come to school and sing with my kids! I love my Grandma Beverly so much!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Fourth of July
Since the 4th was on Sunday this year, I went to Las Vegas on Saturday with Grandma Bev to go to my cousin, Elyssa's Bridal Shower for the day. I then watched fireworks with the friends that night back home. Then on Monday, Richfield, was having their festivities and Grandma Bev wanted to go, so Dad and I tagged along for the day! We went to the Parade and the Park for all of the fun! Grandma grew up in Richfield and when my dad was little and when I was little we used to go there for every 4th of July and play with the family! I have some really fond memories of playing with the cousins and enjoying all the fun things for the 4th. This is our picture of 3 generations. Grandma Bev is my Dad's mom and she is my grandma who I simply adore! I love living close to her and getting to see her often. My first few years of teaching, she would come to school and sing with my kids! I love my Grandma Beverly so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment