My cute cousins, Janelle & Karalee, came up to visit me on Spring Break! They brought the kiddos up for a day and we played! I had Rush and Peach for the day so altogether we had 7 little ones running around, but we had a blast. We had a pizza party the night they got here and then we went to Tai Pan and ate lunch at the park and played all day! I am so grateful for such great family! We need to get together more often! Love you guys! :)
I laughed when I got your text! I love your background!! Too funny. And I love the picture where I'm kicking you! Thanks for posting these. I need to get copies. We do need to get together more often! Love you!
1 comment:
I laughed when I got your text! I love your background!! Too funny. And I love the picture where I'm kicking you! Thanks for posting these. I need to get copies. We do need to get together more often! Love you!
Post a Comment