Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to me! I am 27 years old! Wow! Time flies! I had an awesome birthday on February 20th! I got a pedicure that morning and then went to lunch and shopping with mom and the sisters! Love my family! Then I went to dinner with Amy, Jayson, Aiden, & Brittnie. We went to pizza/pasta and they made the cute pizza for me! Then some friends came over to help me eat the cute cake that Kristin, my roomie, made for me! What a fun day! I love being surrounded by those I love :) I really have some amazing people in my life!







3 comments:

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

that is a fun pizza they made!!! Glad you had a wonderful birthday. How have you been anyway? Hope you are doing well.

*Aliese* said...

I do love that Pizza Factory makes special birthday pizzas! Glad you were able to do some fun stuff; I feel as though I need to go get a pedicure now... :)

Kellie said...

Happy Birthday!!