Our family takes an annual family vacation to Cali every October with our cousins and other family friends! I haven't been able to go with them the past 4 years because of work and school, so this year I decided to take a few days off work and go relax and play with the fam on the beach. We usually stay in Del Mar, but this year our family stayed in Oceanside with Andee and Steve. One of the days I went and played with our friends in Del Mar. We played Flag football, frisbee, swam in the ocean and dug a huge hole! I love fun days at the beach! And I for sure got more sun than I thought I would :)
Josh, Korby, & Parker- digging the huge hole!


Flag Football-
And I loved playing with Rush & Peach & Baby E on the beach!

The girls & Mr. B and Baby E

Baby E loves the sand and ocean.. he has no fear! :) He even posed for us!

All the girls went and got pedicures :) So fun and relaxing

This is a view from the beach of where we stayed. It is right on the beach! Andee and Steve are remodeling them for her Dad so they are living there for a while.


Jules... you are awesome!

Me and Alisha chillin'... i got too much sun the first day... hence the T-shirt.

Building a Sand B-day cake! The kids are so cute! I loved taking walks with them on the boardwalk too :)

Shopping and Cheesecake Factory


Silly Nights & Silly Faces (with their new PJ's)


Mr. Bentley all worn out :) He was so fun to have with us

We had an early celebration for Baby Ethan's first birthday! Andee and Julie were the masterminds behind the cake, but we all helped to make it! :) We made a cute sand castle! Tons of fun!


My family is the best! :)
3 comments:
Looks like fun, Reese! I do love SoCal.
So jealous! The cake is adorable! Next year I'll plan better and be able to come.
It's one thing to be able to make art out of wood or paper, but to make art out of cake? Pretty much amazing! :)
Post a Comment