Sunday, July 5, 2009

My Life...

Here is an update on my life since Maui... it has been quite eventful and busy! :)
This is june from the bottom up! Just keep on scrolling- sorry its long! For the fourth of July I went up to Pinto to Amy's Cabin and spent the day with her cute family! It was so nice and relaxing up there. I had to keep avoiding the water balloons- thanks to Jayson. The kids played in the water and it was just lots of fun! I love spending time with the Hafen's-- my second family. Then I ate dinner with Alisha and Jer and the kids! Then my friends gathered to watch the fireworks at the park.
Amy & Charise-Best Friends

The Hansen Family- So cute! Amy, Aiden, & Jayson
Paige wanted to sing! So she grabbed the guitar and was singing away-- it was so adorable!
I went to Salt Lake for the weekend and spent some time with good friends and helped Cherie move up there! It was a great weekend. I played lots with Cami and met lots of fun people up there. We saw an awesome fireworks show in Taylorsville! I visited Nicole (Marshall was at work) and she cut my hair! :) She ended up cutting about 4 inches off and I love it! I also got the chance to spend Saturday afternoon with my Aunt Annette! We went shopping and had lots of fun! I just love my family!
Me & Cami-- She wanted to add some decorations to her room-- so I made these to match her bed spread! It was fun to have a creative project to do while I was visitng! :) Cami and I have the same bed frames-- we love them! :)
This is Cherie moving into her apartment in downtown SLC. The complex had shopping carts you could use to move your stuff in- it was quite entertaining!
Road trip! Cherie & Reese
Before I left for SLC Anilee and I went swimming one day to get some sun rays! :) I'm loving having some color- thanks to the sun rays in Hawaii. Fun times with friends!
The weekend of Father's Day, our cousins were up from Arizona! So good to see everyone! On monday morning Travis took us wakeboarding at 6 am before he had to go to work! It was so much fun! :)
Charise
My Cousin Taylor
My Cousin Zach
My Cousin Travis!

The Friday and Saturday of Father's day weekend (and right after I got back from Hawaii) Deon, Kelsey, and I went to Salt Lake for Jenny and AJ's wedding! They are some of our good friends from Deon's ward! It was raining the whole day, but the sealing was awesome!

We also went to the Oqquirh Mountain Temple Open House-- it was so cool! I loved it!


3 comments:

*Aliese* said...

I love the artwork you did! My sister got married Father's Day weekend as well, but it was in Logan. We were actually lucky in that it didn't rain too badly there.

Karalee said...

Your hair looks adorable! You are one busy woman.

HRH mbs said...

OK, I'm tired now! You have the energy level of the ENERGIZER BUNNY! :)