Friday, June 19, 2009

Family



The best of times! I love spending time with my family! These are pictures of my cute niece and nephews! My sister Alisha has started a photography business and here is her website if you want to check it out: onememoryatatimephoto (If you are interested in a photo package- let her know you found it through my blog!) And the photos are a little cut off on my page-- so for sure go check out her other stuff- it is awesome!)

Two weekends ago My sis and her hubby were out of town and I got to watch her two cuties! I love spending time with them! It was fun to spend three days with them "playing mommy". We did lots of fun stuff! I love bedtime and reading stories and singing songs! I learned alot about Nascar.com thanks to Rushton! We raced cars and one of Paige's favorites was "running in circles" (it was a hoot!). We went to the park- Paige loved the swings! We went swimming, played basketball, had a tea party, played the Dora matching game, enjoyed Oliva and Max and Ruby and Backyardigans. We made some homemade popcicles (frozen apple juice) (so creative-ha). It was so much fun to just play with these two angels in my life! I realize that being a mom is great and tiring! (I took naps when they did, some days). I just love you Rushton and Paige! :)

No comments: