Sunday, April 19, 2009

Graduation

Just to let everyone know-- I am walking on May 2nd to receive my Masters Degree! It has been two years of hard hard work, but I appreciate all of the support and love from everyone! It will be nice to take up a few of my hobbies again and to see my friends more often! :) I still have a class this summer so I will be officially done by the end of June! Yeah!

11 comments:

krista jo said...

Hooray! Congrats Charise...you are awesome!

We need to meet up sometime, we don't come down as much as I wish :( Are you ever up here?

Kellie said...

Congrats Charise!! That is really exciting.

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

you have been a busy girl!!! Did you commute or do online classes??? We've got to get brad done soon. ANyway, congrats to you!!! You will have some breathing room once again and I will totally have to take digiscrapping classes from you!!! Good luck with everything and congrats again!!! What an accomplishment!

Rach said...

Congratulations--that is awesome.

Tyler and Ericka said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!I am really excited for you! I bet you feel so free now that you know it's ending!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Reesie! I'm very proud of you! We would come down but it sounds horribly boring. You can stay with me if you come up to celebrate and we'll take you out for a graduation dinner.

Team Rykert said...

Yeah! Finally! No more crappy nights full of studying and books! We are graduating the same day so I will wave my little tassle if I see you!

Josh and Christina Cook said...

Way to go reese!! Did you scan that invite or is it online I love it! Looking for one for my BA graduation

HRH mbs said...

We're so proud of you! :)

Pressett Family said...

wow. you are so amazing! Congratulations!

Travis and Lindsey said...

Congratulations! What a great accomplishment!