Over the holidays I played a ton beacuse it was great to have a break from both work and school! A group of our friends went up to Pine Valley the weekend after Christmas and went sledding! Gaydon, Marcus, Tim, Lance, McKenzie, Nicole, and I went. We drank hot chocolate, hung out at Marcus' Cabin for a bit and played in the snow! It was lots of fun! 
Happy New Years! We always have to party on New Years! Our friend Danny and Jaron wanted to plan a big party since there wasn't much going on in town, so we invivted a ton of people and partied at their house! We had about 40-50 people show up! Great food, ping pong, the wii, music, dancing, boxing etc. It was a great night to bring in the New Year! I can't believe it is already 2009!

Here a are a few pictures of our fun!
Deon, Lance, & Charise
Deon, Charise, & Cobb
Nicole, Charise, Paul, & Annilee
Charise, Tyson, & Kristin
Deon, Lance, & ChariseSince the break has ended-- it is back to reality for me! I soaked up every minute of the holidays and loved it! But it is nice to get back in the swing of things (it would be nice if I had no homework-- but the end is in sight!) Work is going great- My class is so cute! I am now doing an internship at my school with my principal for my Masters stuff--so it will be a busy semester, but a good one! This weekend our friends had a cereal social at or friend Cobb's house! Saturday morning, everyone came over in PJ's and brought thier favorite cereal! It was a nice and relaxing day-- I'll count it as my holiday for the weekend (since we have monday off) and Monday will be my productive day- to do homework and organize my life! :)

Me, Tyson, and Deon being silly! Good friends are the best!

Me, Tyson, and Deon being silly! Good friends are the best!
4 comments:
Hey cute pics. I hope you have claims on one of those cute boys :)
Are you related to the Jeff below who just got engaged to Lexi?? Karma (my mom-in-law) is good friends with Tami White (lexi's mom) So will she be your sis-in-law???
Is that Tyson kid wearing make up? Or is all that just natural? Glad you had holiday fun too:)
Julie-no he is not wearing makeup- it is all natural!
Hey there! I will be doing my student teaching at Arrowhead Elementary. I have been doing the SEE program there all year. I love it, but am so excited to be done!
Post a Comment