I just love the holidays! This week has been busy, but good! It was nice to have a short week of work! I finished up all of my homework on Wednesday night! So I am done with homework until January! Yeah! :) Thanksgiving day was great! I didn't take any pictures, but it was a great day! We played kickball in the rain and had a delicious dinner at my parents house! Not everyone was there, so it was a little bit smaller this year, so hopefully next year we will have everyone together. Then that night I helped Amy and Daimen set up their wedding reception for Friday night. Amy is recovering well. Recovery from open heart surgery, a pace-maker, and having her apendix and galbladder taken out in a matter of 3 weeks, she is doing great! The Temple sealing was amazing! She looked great! Then the reception went well, it was a great day for everyone! :) My roommates and I started putting up our Christmas decorations! I love Christmas time! On Saturday I just relaxed and enjoyed the day! My friend Shandra was in town with her fiance, Jason. We played volleyball and ultimate frisbee (two of my favorite things) and we went to dinner that night. It was so good to play with them! I miss Shanny! My roommates and I had a bunch of people over to eat cookies and play games! It was a fun night, we had quite the crew! I love having such great friends to play with! :) I hope everyone else had a fantastic week as well and a Happy Thanksgiving!
6 comments:
Thanksgiving is fantastic; I had no idea about Amy! WOW! She's pretty freakin' amazing, that's for sure.
What a fun busy week! Gotta love craming so much into one week.
Charise! How are you? This is Kate Johnson from DSC. It's so fun to find your blog and see what you are up to. Looks like you are doing well. I noticed you do Digital Scrapbooking -what program do you use? I'm looking into trying it...
you are so creative and talented!
Miss ya,
Stasha
Reese...it was so fun to hang with you! I miss you too! Thanks for having fun things for us to do on Saturday. I think Jason was losing his mind with all my family all weekend long. It was great to get away and be active! You're the best! Can't wait to see you in like 2 wks :)
She look so beautiful! Where's any updates you big slacker? HA
Post a Comment