Sunday, October 26, 2008

Welcome Baby Ethan

Baby Ethan is our new addition to the family. Andee had him on Thursday, October 23, at 3:04 pm. He was 7 lbs 11 oz and 20 inches long. He is so adorable! Everything is going well and we are glad to have a new little one with us! :) The proud parents: Steve & Andee






7 comments:

*Aliese* said...

Oh, I love a good baby beanie.

Thomas Family said...

What a cute baby. I got your blog off Kistens. Will you email me those pictures that we took at the movie. My email is marcy.thomas@hotmail.com thanks for everything you are awesome and Janey loves you so much.

Staci said...

so cute Congrats Andee you will be a awesome momma

Kellie said...

He is so cute. Tell Andee congrats for me. She is going to be such a fun mom. I always loved working with her at Ultimate Image. Congrats to the new aunt too!

Jeremy and Chelsea Atkin said...

Hey Charise!!! I found your blog, and I love it! Cute baby, I love cute little new babies. How have things been going??? I hope everything is going well.
Love, Jeremy and Chelsea(Hugoe) Atkin.

Shanna said...

He is so cute. He looks like a little man!!

Amber Bodell said...

Oh my gosh! In this picture Andy looks just like Alisha! Crazy!