Wow! Moving takes a lot of time and energy! We are finally settled into our new cute place! It is great! School has been going great and homework and my internship keep me busy! I just tell everyone to put up with me until December and hopefully my life will calm down a little after that. This weekend our friends decided we needed to play! Friday night we had a great girls night! :) Saturday afternoon a group of our friends went to the Art Museum and saw the art exhibit about Zion's national park. It was really cool. Then we ate at pasta factory for dinner- one of my most favorites! We later decided to go for ice cream and bowling- it was so nice to have me time to relax and play. Ok, the coolest thing about bowling, which I have NEVER done before is that I scored a 182!!!! YEAH! I couldn't believe it! I got a turkey and two other strikes! Here are some pictures to show my excitement! :) OH and I love that it is Sunday! It seems that Sundays help me get through the rest of the craziness during the week! So I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday! :) 
Record Breaking Score! 182 (at least for me)
Nicole and I after the Art Museum! We always have great times!
The Bowling Gang!
We had grandparents day at school and my Grandma Bev came! She is the best! It was so much fun to have her meet my kids this year!
7 comments:
Your grandma is so cute! I hope she can come in and be with the kids this year! Wow, what a bowler you are.
way to go on the bowlin thats awesome
Ooo... bowling looks fun!! Bowling is so much better in SG than in phoenix!! I lveo grandparents day that is so cute!! I bet the kids love it!
I wish I would have stayed to see you bowl that great score!
You are so beautiful! I haven't seen ya forever, but love looking at your blog! Hope school is going great!
You are so cute Charise! You are doing so many good things and are doing so wonderful at all of them. Good luck with everything and when you get a second to breath we'll do something!
You have the most adorable grandma ever! ;) It's good to hear your squeezing some fun into your busy schedule!
Post a Comment