Saturday, May 24, 2008
My little sister Andee married Steve Ott. The wedding was great- only a little bit of rain, thank goodness! Everything was beautiful! My sister Julie planned and did the decorating and all of us other sisters were the helpers! It turned out amazing! :) It was fun to have our family all working togther. Here are a few snapshots!
Steve, Andee, Mom and Dad
The boys! and Me and Dad!
Friday night, I went on blind date! Those are always fun! At least my friend Nicole got to come and go with his friend. We went to the Beach Boys Concert! So much fun! School ended on Friday! I'm going to miss my cute kids, but I love summertime! :) Talk about a crazy weekend!
10 comments:
What a cute wedding.
We arn't moving back. We're just coming for a month long visit! Then we are moving to Provo.
-Bridgett
Thats so fun that andee got married she looks so pretty you guys did an awesome job on the decorating it looks beautiful. thanks for the info on the car! I remember the fun blind dates I got set up on good times that make ya laugh
I love the decorations. I was really hoping for a body shot of you in the dress if you know what I mean. I'm glad it all worked out and I hope you were able to get some sleep.
Everything looks so beautiful! How fun!
Way cute pictures!
Hey Charise, I thought I would say "Hi" I am soooo excited that Stetler is going to be in your class next year! You are such a great person and I am sure you are the BEST teacher! I just hope he will be good for you so we can stay friends!J/K You have a cute blog and the wedding looks like it was beautiful! Take care and have a fun summer! Love, Kelsi
You are looking so good these days! Very cute... I love blogs. Hope all is well. Oh ya and do you sell your scrap book stuff online or are you with a specific company? I've been toying with the idea of selling some of my jewelry I make.
Congratulations to Andee!! The decorations look beautiful!! I wish i could see your guest book... did you make the book too, or where did you buy it.. i made one for my sister n laws wedding.. but i had the hardest time finding the book and i have another wedding...
Charise! You are looking so beautiful! What a pretty wedding :) oh yeah, and I am jealous of your new car!
Such pretty pictures..you are all beautiful! I loved the decorations!
Post a Comment