Wow! This week flew by! But I guess that is what happens when you are cruising to Mexico! The week was so much fun and I took tons of pics, but I will have to pick some of my favorites to share! :) We had 28 people in our group- family and family friends! We stopped in Cabo San Lucas first and we went 4-Wheeling on the sand dunes by the beach! Then we went on a boat ride in the ocean around some rock arches. In Matzatlan we saw cliff divers by the ocean, went shopping at the flea market, hung out at the beach, and some of our friends went parasailing. Then we stopped in Puerto Vallarta and we went up to the rainforest/jungle and went on 12 zip lines. The longest zip line was about 800 feet long! It was so cool to be soaring above the trees- it was almost like Tarzan! Besides our excursions, we ate more than we ever thought we could! I love pineapple, and I think I had it with about every meal! The ice cream machine by the pool was wonderful too! We went to a different entertainment show each night after dinner. The dancing til all hours of the night was great- it is very entertaining to watch drunk people dance! We loved the towel animals on the bed every night. Those are just a few highlights! It was a very nice and relaxing vacation- where everyone takes care of you!
The boys by the waterfall right after we did the zip lines in Puerto.
Part of the gang on the second formal night!
8 comments:
Wow, cute dresses, where did you get them! Ha Ha!! No really you looked way cute and I am glad you had so much fun. However I am glad that you are back cause we missed you. Hope all goes well back at the grind tomorrow. I'll tell Allysah to be extra helpful.
Wow!! That looks like so much fun!! I have been begging Rhett to take me on cruise... so maybe your pics will convince him!!
Yay! You're pictures look so fun.
I love cruising (I've only been on the one, but I'm addicted!) It was SO fun to see the pics from your cruise. Sounds like you had a BLAST!
Looks like you had a great time. You look so pretty all dressed up, I bet all the single men were trying to hook up with ya!
Geez looks like you guys had lots of fun! I'm kinda jealous...! ;) I have never been on a cruise before but would love to go! We're trying to go back to where my husband went on his mission but tickets are outrageous! Anyway, hope to hear from you sooN!
Looks like fun! You look great by the way! I haven't seen you in some time! I will not be interviewing for the SEE program at Bloomington. There was not a first grade position Sorry!
This is getting me stoked for our cruise next week! What cruise line were you on?
Post a Comment