Your family party looked like fun! Hey, you ever so talented one,do you do digital scrapbooking? I'm looking for someone to give me some tips on how to get started.
Did you have a great Christmas? Ours was great! I think Lexi is ready to come back to school, she misses you and her firends. I bet you wish the break could be longer:)
5 comments:
I can not believe how big Alisha's kids are. Her little girl is adorable.
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Thanks for being such a great friend and a great teacher to Mads. She loovvees you!! Lyndi
That's such a fun idea! Merry Christmas to all your family!
Your family party looked like fun! Hey, you ever so talented one,do you do digital scrapbooking? I'm looking for someone to give me some tips on how to get started.
Did you have a great Christmas? Ours was great! I think Lexi is ready to come back to school, she misses you and her firends. I bet you wish the break could be longer:)
Post a Comment