Sunday, September 9, 2007

Boating at the Lake





I love going boating with Amy and Jayson and friends at the Lake! We have so much fun wake boarding and surfing. It is always nice to have a break from work and school. Teaching is going great! It is my thrid year teaching at Bloomington Elementary! I have great students and I just started my masters Degree!

5 comments:

Lisha said...

FINALLY a post!! It's good to see something on your page. Looks cute! By the way, thanks for inviting ME to go to lunch with the girls when you were in Arizona!:(

Heidi said...

You're pretty lucky to get an invited from the Hansens. You and Amy go way back to Pebbles days, right? That's so neat that you are into your 3rd year of teaching. What school? What grade? I bet you are a fantastic teacher. COme over to Santa Clara so you can teach my little girl. What are your plans for California this year? Oh, found your blog hope you don't mind. I'm a regular reader.

Bodell said...

Great to hear from you! You can check out our blog anytime! I'm sure I will link yours to my site! You are so beautiful and look like you are having so much fun! Good job on the Master's program... I wish you the best. I got to spend some time this summer with your fun Aunt Michelle. I was called as assistant camp director for our ward, so we were at camp together. That lady knows how to make a worthless cabin bunk into one increadible bed! You'll have to ask her! ;)

Nield Family said...

Your blog is so cute!It is fun to see your life!!

Rachel said...

Charise-

Hope you don't mind. I was visiting Lisha's blog when I noticed you had one and I just wanted to say hi! Are you coming to California this year? Hope so...it would be fun to talk and catch up. It's only in California that I ever see you and we live in the same town??